Charles Naselsky is an accomplished professional with decades of hands-on experience in business and real estate transactions; diverse background, including large firm partner level experience with honed skills in real estate and business operations; skilled in handling finance, restructuring, corporate governance, recapitalization, debt and equity transactions and capital raise aspects of real estate; lease negotiation and lease portfolio management; skilled in coordinating, supervising and participating in and with teams of professionals and third-parties
- Providing turn-key professional representation of private investors, family office and c-suite executives on day-to-day matters and targeted opportunities.
- direct involvement in representing clients in the acquisition and management of assets and ventures including complex transaction management.
- Strategic advisor and counsel on acquisition, leasing and disposition of real estate.
- Providing portfolio and one-off lease negotiation and management on office, retail and warehouse properties.
- Structuring of financing, capital and venture transactions including presentations to principals, investors, lenders, and regulators.
- Diligence and investigations.
- Acting as special counsel as part of underwriting.
- Articulate and artful communicator with refined interpersonal skills, confident in public presentations with a concise and effective writing style.
- Team-building and relationship management.
Naselsky has held partner positions in several large national and international law firms providing full-service legal advisory and consultancy to business clients. Founded CMN Advisors as boutique firm providing strategic legal and business counsel to closely held, family office and c-suite clients
- Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania – B.A. in Government & Law, 1982
- Seton Hall University in Newark, New Jersey – Juris Doctorate, Law Review, 1985
- Member of Bar of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 1987
Charles in the Media & Elsewhere
Experience and Transactions
- Professional experience over a 30+ year career focusing on closely held and private ventures in real estate, entertainment and leisure assets
- Managed transactions of varying sizes on behalf of owners, lenders, investors on a turn-key basis from concept to diligence, from documentation to underwriting and closing, from operation to disposition
- Selected and retained as the go to advisor on unique financial and vehicle structures or out of the norm opportunities, designing overall approach to credit, acquisition, and capital plan
- Implemented internal controls mechanisms for compliance and regulatory review
- Documented and participated in raising capital through private placements and Reg. D offerings creating the investment vehicle and capital model; lead participant in the promoting team at presentations
- Turnkey services on real estate investments including office, industrial/warehouse, multi-family, land, hotels, tax incentive / enterprise zones project, and leisure assets; managing the deal team including all third-party professionals from contract, diligence, RFP, land use, financing, construction, leasing, sales, disposition
- Team leader on complex diligence, data rooms and technology infrastructure to effectuate efficiency and maximization of output
- Managed risk analysis and protocols; supervised litigation and government relations aspects of going concerns
- Strategic planning and opportunity exploration, implementation and management through concept to fruition on behalf of theater management company, race track developer, hotel and leisure operator including hands on support to decision makers in day to day operations and consideration of potential opportunities, acquisitions and investments
- Reliable, timely and confidential reporting to senior executives and decision makers
- Leadership responsibility for management of complex transactions with single transaction / enterprise value in excess of 300MM on behalf ownership
- Provide analysis and structuring of enterprise and integration with existing business platform
- Evaluate and advise on organizational management; decision tree and accountability Implement controls and management of investment decisions, acquisitions, expansions and restructures
- Liaison and principal team coordinator with outside professionals, investors, partners
- Intake, workup and management of strategic partnership and joint ventures on behalf of ownership, lenders financial partners
- Create, implement and monitor standards and best practices for deal terms and processes; gathering and synthesizing data; boarding of deal documents and establishing associated controls